Students submit their business idea in video format to their university or college contact person. This video should address the following points:
- What is it? (What is the product/service that you are proposing to offer?)
- Who will buy it?
- Why will they buy it? (What problem does it solve for them?)
- Where will they buy it? (Which channels of distribution will you use?)
- What is the status of this pursuit? (dream, prototype, patents, sales, etc.)
- How much money do you estimate needing to get started?
- What background skills does your team have to offer (eg. employment experience, educational credentials, etc.)
- How does your idea benefit the PNW region?
- To which PNW headquartered firms would you most like an introduction?
Videos must not exceed 180 seconds (3 minutes) in length.
Please review the Rules and Regulations for more details.